**You should never use a heating pad while using Biofreeze. Biofreeze works by causing a cooling effect, not heat. By using a heating pad in conjunction with Biofreeze, you may cause serious injury to yourself. You may not be able to tell how hot the heating pad is on the problem area, even possibly causing yourself to experience severe blistering**
Provides temporary relief from minor aches and pains of sore muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises, and sprains.
The Access Store offers:
- The Biofreeze Professional Roll-On: Allows you to apply it hands-free while the rollerball provides a gentle massage of soft-tissue areas.
- Biofreeze Professional Spray: Perfect for those hard-to-reach areas and keeps your hands clean.
- Biofreeze Professional Gel Tube: Appropriate for massage applications on larger muscle areas of the body that may benefit from a hands-on approach.
Apply Biofreeze Professional Pain Reliever to the affected area not more than 4 times daily; massage not necessary.
- Effective analgesic formula
- Contains ILEX; no oils, waxes, or petroleum
- Effectively assist the treatment of contusions, muscle stiffness, spasms, back, shoulder & neck pain, arthritis, bursitis, stiff, painful joints
Biofreeze contains menthol as its active ingredient (not as a scent). Menthol has a characteristic smell, which typically vanishes within minutes of application.