Simply by using new Cure Catheters® or Cure Catheter® Closed Systems for routine intermittent catheterization, you take part in the sustained pursuit of a cure.
Cure Intermittent Straight Catheter Highlights:
- Smooth polished eyelets
- Unique dual opening package for increased ease of use
- Provides support of research in pursuit of a CURE for SCI and CNS/D
- It is NOT made with DEHP/DINP, BPA, or Natural Rubber Latex
- Single-use catheter, sterile
- Sold by each box and case quantities
How Often Should I Catheterize?
Your healthcare provider should let you know how often you will need to perform clean self-intermittent catheterization and the size of the catheter you will need. Normally, self-intermittent catheterization is performed every four hours starting when you wake up in the morning and continues until bedtime. Most people who catheterize do not need catheterization at night.