Whether you are staying put or on the go, Roll-A-Ramp is less costly than lifts and elevators, permanent wood, or concrete ramps – and much more versatile. Our custom platforms allow the ramp to turn at a 90-degree angle.
A typical system may include:
- One long Roll-A-Ramp or multiple shorter ramps
- Handrails (includes hook-style brackets that attach to ramp)
- Platform with Handrails
- Support Stands (two heights available)
- Seg-Mount Brackets
- Quick Release Pins
- Easy setup and takedown – or leave in place
- Rolls up and is always portable
- Lightweight yet extremely sturdy and durable
- Can be configured as multiple ramps in one – ask how!
- Unconditional 10-Year Warranty