Savaria V-1504 Feature & Benefits
- Flexible design and feature options: Can be built to suit virtually any home or commercial project from basic to the ultimate in luxury.
- Quiet and reliable hydraulic drive: Smooth start, stop, and overall ride that works dependably.
- Machine roomless: Enclosed drive system means no machine room is required, making the installation process easier.
- Other standard features: Large ADA-compliant platform, continuous pressure button operation, modular rail construction for easy construction, handrail, automatic battery recharging system.
- Standard finishes: Beige powder-coat paint
- Safety features: Emergency stop button on car, underpan obstruction sensors, non-skid platform, manual lowering device, 42 1/8″ (1070 mm) side panels, keyed car buttons and keyed call stations, safety brake, door locks, platform gate.
Savaria V-1504 Optional Models
- Standard (V-1504 STD): Ideal for basic commercial applications and home use. This lift can be used indoors and outdoors to travel a standard 48” with 2 stops or optionally mode distance and stops. The standard unit can be custom enclosed on site by our technicians. Popular for use in schools, places of worship, and other public spaces, the standard model can be outfitted with a range of options to suit the installation need.
- Aluminum/Acrylic Model (V-1504 ALPE): This enclosed model uses aluminum and acrylic inserts and a top dome with corrosion-resistant steel components, making it ideal for outdoor applications. Optionally, this model can be ordered with tempered or laminated glass panels. The active ventilation system keeps the inside comfortable and the gates and door can be motorized.
- Luxury Framed (V-1504 Lux): Framed in brushed stainless steel with tempered or laminated glass inserts, this lift is a beautiful complement for lobby areas, offices, and public buildings.
- Prestige Frameless (V-1504 Prestige): With half-inch structural tempered glass and no visible frame, this lift is the ultimate statement for creating barrier-free access in commercial applications.
For more information please visit the Savaria Website