We offer the Featherlite 2.0
The following are different settings to choose from:
- Push/Rock: The hand control that made Sure Grip famous now features the most leg room bar none in the industry! NO gas rods, NO gas guards, NO resistance!
- Push/Pull: The amazing Short Stroke push/pull, features no moving brake rod, and now NO GAS ROD, allowing for the most LAP and LEG room in the industry. Extremely short accelerator stroke and virtually no accelerator resistance allows for a smooth and easy drive!
- Push/Twist: Motorcycle Style Accelerator. What was once the most fatiguing style of driving is now available to virtually all disabilities. NO gas rods, NO resistance has redened who can operate this style of hand control.
Benefits of the Sure Grip
- Clean Installations: The customizable nature of our controls gives our installers the ability to route the hand control linkages around your vehicles panelling in ways not possible with other controls.
- More Leg Room: Our streamlined design and stable main body allow our hand controls to be installed close to the steering wheel, keeping them out of the way.
- Easy Throttle: The mechanical advantage of our vertical handle gives you the lowest throttle tension of any mechanical hand control.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can this control be installed in any vehicle?
A: We’ve been at this for 30 years and we have not yet run into a car, truck, van or anything else that we can’t put our hand controls into.
Q: Can they be transferred from one vehicle to another?
A: Yes. However, while the control itself is universal, differences in vehicles may require you to purchase replacement parts in order to transfer them.
Innovative Driving Solutions
- Eliminating fatigue from all styles of mechanically operated hand controls
- Eliminates ‘old style mechanical acceleration lock out’
- Makes Sure Grip’s SHORT STROKE Right Angle and
- Push/Pull controls easiest operating on the market
- No pedal guard
- Choose between OEM Pedal & Hand Controls w/ push of button
- No need for a gas guard
- No longer subject to OEM acceleration pedal resistance
- No more weight or force resulting from hard mounted rod to the OEM gas pedal
- Customize the hand control tension to the customers preference
- Activation button can be mounted anywhere within client reach