New high-flow, self-cleaning, patented anti-reflux valve which prevents back-flow while allowing fast, uninterrupted drainage for problem-free use. Don’t settle for urine reflux or backpressure caused by inferior flutter valves. Nothing beats Urocare’s new high-flow Little Red Valve™ for performance, reliability, and safety.
Urocare Reusable Latex Urinary Leg Bag Features
- Reusable and seamless
- Designed to be worn horizontally above the hemlines of skirts, dresses, and swimsuits
- High-flow Little Red Valve for performance, reliability, and safety
- Odor control barrier to the inside and outside of leg bags for double odor protection
- Durable, seamless, latex body combined with an obstruction-free anti-reflux valve makes Urocare latex leg bags the preferred choice for security and quality
- Standard top adapter has a cone-shaped top with a reverse grip which aids in the connection of rubber or vinyl tubing while providing a safe and secure connection
- Standard bottom drain valve is a unique, twist-type valve with a gasket ring that seals the threads of the bottom valve housing and prevents urine from touching the fingers while draining
- An improved strap loop design ensures a firm hold and accurate placement
- Standard Top Adapter has a cone-shaped top with reverse grip which aids in the connection of rubber or vinyl tubing while providing a safe & secure connection
- If desired, pliable, white-rubber tubing may be attached to the lower half of the valve
How to clean Urocare reusable urinary bags?
- Rinsing alone does not clean a urinary appliance. Proper care and maintenance are crucial to getting the maximum life out of your latex leg bag. Using the proper cleanser will help ensure the bag is working at its maximum potential.
- Use Urolux urinary appliance cleanser & deodorant.
- Do not use boiling water, vinegar, bleaches, or toilet bowl cleaners; these chemicals will damage or distort plastic and latex parts.